Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well it is the new year and this year mom is saying she is gonna "lose that weight"
yah oh okee dokey mom. wouldn't that mean I would get more walks?
I mean it is week two and out of mmmm.... 14 days... uh that is way too long in dog days by the way... she has only walked me 5! Yah that's right folks 5!
okay well dad has walked me 3 times in there too.... so that would make a total of...uh.....8 eight days out of 14. that is a walk every other day or so. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE!
so not enough.....
And now, now my little human brother is sick and that means .......yup you guessed it NO WALK!
that makes three days in a row....
I sure hope mom plays with me and gets me a new toy while she is out getting nose stuff for my boy. I need something to chew.

on a different note..... did you know that some human told my moms friend that us pets don't go to heaven. can you believe that...... I know we don't have what people call a soul, but I don't think that means we don't go to heaven. do you?
so now my moms friend said that she really can't believe in a God that won't take animals into His kingdom...... that makes no sense! I mean we animals are His creation right. so if that is the case and He knows how much humans love us and He loves the humans and made them to take care of us well then it only makes sense that He would take us too. okay so we don't have a "soul" all that really means is we don't get to choose, it is chosen for us. Like the angels right?
well anyway. that's all

5 comments:

Bella the Boxer said...

Hello Sydney - Happy New Year! I hope that your wish for some new toys comes true...and that you are a bit more gentle with them than I am. Plastic doesn't taste so good, but I just can't help myself. The only stuffed toys that my Mom buys now are from "Dr. Noys"...I have a lamb, a froggie and a little bear. They really stand up to some tough lovin'!!

Lots of good thoughts for 2007!

xoxo - Bella the Boxer

Sherman said...

Happy New year!!!

I have heard that too. If god created us a then he must love us anyway. Well if we can't go at least cats go.

Charlie said...

Hi Sydney!
My mom says she only has to look in my eyes and experience my personality to know I have a soul and real consciousness, no matter what anyone says. Hey, it's all a matter of faith anyway!

Hope we both get more walks soon!
- Charlie

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Hi Sydney!

Thanks for stopping by on my birthday! You like Pizza too!
I loved the pizza, it was my first ever Pizza! Have a great day Sydney!

XOXOXO,
Maddie the Chocolate Bunny Lab

Charlie said...

Hey Sydney, how about that snow!!
- Charlie