Friday, December 29, 2006

mom's sick



see this picture, yeah that's what my mom looks like. yesterday she took down the tree and she said her nose would not stop running(don't know what she meant by that, didn't leave her face ) but never the less she put these red tissues up her nose, she said she didn't have time to just keep wiping it and didn't want it to drip all over everything.......

my mom is weird! even the human kids said that was just to much for them to take. but she did get a lot done , the tree and the decorations are all gone now.

she went to the human vet today and she has a really bad nose flu and chest flu so she is on some medication that will clear it up...... she also gets really sleepy, so dad is home taking care of the rest of us while my mom goes to bed. I hope she gets better soon, I haven't been for a walk in two days.

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Denis sometimes does that too. He looks so silly.

Martha said...

If she drops one of those tissues, you can eat it up. Not too bad, really... From Jasmine

sydney said...

oh now that is cool.. I never thought of that... tasty. so jazzy baby likes those... mmmmm she is a cutie!