Monday, December 18, 2006

TAGGED!

I have been Christmas tagged.......yippy!



First, list down 3 wishes I would love to have for Christmas and also 3 wishes that I don't want it for Christmas.



things I would luuuuvvvv:

1) my very own STEAK I love, love, love steak

2) a new tug toy that doesn't break so fast

3) one whole day with my mommy, just me and her out side, no leashes, no kids.



things I do not want AT ALL:

1) a bath, I do not want a bath to smell good for everyone else on party day. I am happy with me.

2) told to stay out of the kitchen when the goodies are being made. that is sooooooo cruel!

3) told to get off the couch. everybody else gets to sit there why can't I when I want?mmmm?



Next, I have to tag 5 friends and list their names & leave them a comment on this blogs. Wulf, the followings are the victims:



1) Lucy

2) Jazzi

3) Sheman

4) Bond

5) Charlie



Victims, listen carefully to the rules of the games:
-1. The player with this game starts with "3 wishes he/she would love to get for Christmas" and also has a list of "3 wishes he/she definitely does not want for Christmas".
2. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
3. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
4. And the ones who tag need to leave a comment that says, "You've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

4 comments:

Sherman said...

Who tagged you?????

Sherman said...

If you want to be on dog with blogs go to submit your dog's blog on the home page. (you don't have to put your e-mail address so that's why I was able to do it.)

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Sydney,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to have you here and I am sure you will make lots of new friends :-)

Love
Opy

judi/Gmj said...

Syd, if Grammy could she would give pounds of steak, cause your my special dogchild.