Monday, December 4, 2006

ten+ one more

ten things I like about my mom:

1. she brushes me
2. she snuggles with me
3. she knows just the right spot to scratch
4.she takes me on walks by my self and lets me go with out my leash
5. she takes me to the dog park to play with other dogs
6. she plays tug with me
7. she gets me my favorite squeaky toys so I can tear the squeaky out, she doesn't even get mad at that.
8. she lets me sleep on the bed, and the couch
9. she takes me to pick up the kids from school, even though it is just up the road.
10. out of all the other rescue dogs out there she picked me
now for the final one.
11. she loves me , even when I am bad or make a mistake, she just loves me anyway.

well that is about it. so yeah my mom is cool! too.

5 comments:

Sherman said...

I had a tug a war toy once but it was shreded to pieces by me.

sydney said...

me too dude, but mom finaly got wise and bought one that is a little tuffer.... she really doesn't mind if I tear them up... she knows that I am a dog and that is what us dogs do... if we don't have something to keep us busy we get destructive, well according to our owners . destructive is a relitive term. ;D

Monica said...

WE don't have any squeaky toys. Our toys have catnip in them where the squeaky would be. catnip is better than a squeak.

sydney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ORrose said...

of course your mom's cool if she helped you set this up!
Please tell your mom to pick up "Marley & Me" it is THE best book EVER - it's about the life of a Lab named Marley. ANYone with an "active" or "unique personality dog" will relate to the book.
Woof!