Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh Great!

so it has come to this.......
my house mate I.E my cat roommate
has now gotten himself a blog.
oh now I really don't mind except He hates me...
I really don't know why...... I do clean up after him in the litter box
mom gets rather testy about it though.
and I clean up after him in the yard too.
and any kibble he drops ... yes you guessed it .... cleaned up.
I do like to try and play with him, he really doesn't get it when I bark at him.
all the other dogs get it.......... oh yah he is a cat!
I have been rather patient with him for a long time now.
I am a Golden after all.
but I have just about had it with his attitude.
so when I saw the pic of him on his profile looking all handsome and distinguished
I thought I might just take this opportunity to show you the "behind the scenes" as it where.



yes this is him, the one who torments me so,
"not so scary now are you gilbert"
wooooof!

4 comments:

Nugget said...

CATS! I hate them, we have a cat and she attacks me out of the blue! However, I love the litter box.... lots of fun!

Charlie said...

Thanks for the tip-off; I've seen our cat over by the computer and now I'm going to roust her for sure... before she can set up a blog too!
- Charlie

Phoebe said...

That's not very fair, Sydney. Such an impolite picture to post of a cat. We have our pride you know.

Abby said...

You go Sydney!! You show what that cat's really made of!! Reveal the truth! Great job!!