Monday, November 27, 2006

sick

oh I feel sooooo sick today!

I herd about how my human brothers and sister get sick sometimes from eating to much candy and junk, but I didn't know that eating a whole box of dogie briskets would do the same!

I mean they were lite and they are healthy.

mom is not to happy and she has this worried face like I might just keel over and die.

hhhrrrrmmmmphhh! I may puke but I will not die.... well I hope not anyway.

I do however not feel well.

I herd mom call the vet and ask about it, apparently from what I could hear is that I could get.... what was that word...bloated and my tummy could turn over..... but other than that I will be okay...BOL! (Bark Out Loud, just so the Cats get it).

so mom is watching me like a hawk tonight.... that's okay cause I LOVE the attention!

but I won't tell her that
anyway I am sorry to say that I will just be sleeping and not taking a walk tonight.... I don't even feel like eating....... I know, I know , not the normal thing for us dogs.
oh well later gators.

4 comments:

Sherman said...

yeah...been there, done that. Once I got into the bag of food when no one was paying attention. Now they put it in a plastic bin so I can't open it. Then there was the time I ate a whole bar of Dove soap. Threw up all over the inside of my owner's mini-van. The girl was so upset. She thought I was gonna die. Mom called the Girl's friend who's dad is a vet. He said I would be fine...but keep the soap out of reach from now on.
Oh well...as long as I'm fed, I'm happy! (most of the time...unless it's a whole bag...or soap or sumpin')

sydney said...

dang sherman! at least your tummy was clean...ROFLMTOF!(rolling on the floor laughing my tail off I feel for your girl though, mine get so upset when i don't feel well... but being covered up with blankets and barrets put in your ear hair does help ;).

Phoebe said...

Dogs are weird!

But, seriously, Sydney, I think you should just throw up and get it over with. That's what I would do...

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Yeah, and then you could eat it again when you regain your appetite.