Thursday, November 30, 2006

15 things

so mom she was telling me about the 51 things that people were writing about themselves.
so I thought that maybe I could do the same. but I would have to stop to get a snack if I went to 51 so I think I will just go to 15

1) I like to chase squirrels
2) I Love garden tomato's, Not store bought, and yes I can tell the difference
3) I Love my fuzzy squeaky toys, like my pheasant and my hedgehog with the long,long tail. I like to pull the squeaky out. that is the best part
4) I do not like baths . I don't fight it but it is not fun
5) I love to be brushed, mostly on my tummy
6) I love to go for walks with out my leash
7) I like to steal food when nobody is looking.... usually cause I am starving!
8) I do Not hate cats. But they definitely look enough like squirrels that they are chase worthy
9) I like my Kong with peanut butter more than crumbed dog cookies
10) I am an early riser 5:30am
11) I like to look out the window for squirrel and always leave a little drool spot on the window seal ;)
12) I prefer the couch or the bed as opposed to the floor.
13) I Love cat poo, mom really gets upset with this, but I can sneak it in the back yard when she isn't looking.
14) My favorite spot to be petted is behind the eyes, it will make me purr like a cat
15) I love my mom!

well thats about it so tags to all the critters that read this blog.

3 comments:

Monica said...

That's a pretty good idea. Maybe I will have to think of a list about me. Because of course every one wants to know more about me...

Sherman said...

I agree with most of those...but I don't like to be brushed. I do like my tummy rubbed though!

One time I saw a squirrel out the window, and I broke the window. Oops! I dint get hurt though. Mom said it was a good excuse to replace a coupla windows in this old drafty house.

Boy's off computer restriction tomorrow! (Mom's helping today)

sydney said...

Dang sherman! I am glad you did not get hurt. but dang! did you get the squirrel? I bet not with all the glass breaking. I am glad your boy is going to be back. but moms are cool arn't they!