Sunday, November 26, 2006

MINE

wow! this is my first blog! well my only blog, Mommy has several! but for some reason she she thought that I should have my own.
I am already on dogster but now I have my own on the world wide web!
now I can write down my day! (well when mom is available) .
I hope there are more dogs out there besides me!
mom is still figuring out how to get my pic on my profile so that everyone can see me!
so be patient and it will be up there soon :)
I will tell you about me.
I am a golden retriever and I am gorgeous!
well that's what I am told anyway, I am strawberry blond and
I have long hair.
mmmm sounds like a single add. I am actually, but I am content in being that way.
I need to go for now but I will be writing more soon
this is just an introduction.

6 comments:

T said...

this is sydney's mom , I hope you enjoy syd's blog, for some reason I couldn't show hers and mine on the same profile. but I will keep trying.

sydney said...

thanks mom!

Tracy said...

Sydney,

It's nice to see you have a blog now. There is a dog named Sherman who is looking for some dog friends. He has posted several comments on Phoebe and Monica's blog.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Sydney! I'm somewhat reluctant to dialogue with dogs (dogalogue?), but Kate, my houseperson asked me to give you a shout out and let you know that she grew up with golden retreivers and they're her all-time favourite breed. She still has one, kind of (his mum was her dog, a purebreed golden, and his dad, a border collie, was a rogue visitor to the family yard one summer evening). His name is Ben, and despite Kate's insistence, HE IS NOT MY BROTHER!

Anyway, welcome. Sherman will dig (pun intended) the fact that there's another dog online out there.

Sherman said...

How did you get it to say "bones left" instead of comments?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh. Forgot to explain that Ben the dog lives with Kate's parents. 300km away. If she has to have a dog, I'm glad it's a 3-hour car trip away.