Tuesday, November 28, 2006

others

so I was think en, cause I have other dogie friends I talk too on another site,
that it might not be a bad Idea to share this with all my dogie friends on blogger.
so here it is.
www.dogster.com/?387979

just so you know it too is free and it is another way to meet other doggies .
my mom likes it cause lots of other moms share information on our behavior..... Like whats wrong with my behaviour I do not know.
I am just a dog. I eat, sleep, play, chase things like stray cats and squirrels, and wade in the ponds and creeks........ yeah I am perfect.

anyway check the site out.

1 comment:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey Sydney, sorry I haven't put up your most recent comments on my blog. It's weird. Kate moderates the comments, and they came to her email address, but were nowhere to be found here on blogger! Might try again later. Be assured, dude, that your comments are welcome, even though you are a dog. You can't help that. Hope you're feeling better.