Sunday, February 4, 2007

dirt? huh? not me

well I did not make mom happy last night...
nope no sir ,
the shame and humiliation I endured after the fact..... well was almost to much.
here is my story and I am sticking to it.
Fact: dogs like mud
Fact: dogs get Bord
Fact: mom left me to die out side
Fact: there was no hope in site
Fact: the neighbors were cooking dinner
Fact: it looked gooooood
Fact: mom had just fed me but it was only one little tiny kibble
Fact: in panic mode I dug and dug and dug
Fact: when mom saw me I was half way under the fence!
Fact: mom yelled at me
Fact: she hosed me down with the green snake of death
Fact: the cat laughed at me in my darkest moment
Fact: I did get to muddy up the house before my run in with the green snake of death
Fact: mom still loves me

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Sydney, are you sure that's all absolutely true?? Somehow I doubt that you were completely honest. I mean, surely you weren't panicked!!
- Charlie

p.s. If the cat says he was laughing with you, don't believe him!

sydney said...

oooh but I was panicked i was I was!
she left me out there forever! and I was starved and then I saw the
Bread crumbs! and even prisoners get bread crumbs and water. so I dug and dug .
and I never believe the cat!

Charlie said...

Hey, Sydney, isn't this warm weather awesome!!?
- Chuck

sydney said...

hey charlie this weather is so awesome!!!!!
though mom hasn't taken me out that much still, she has been running around with out me

Sherman said...

Speak for your self. The jet droped over here so were getting cold weather.

lucy said...

Hi Sydney nice to meet you! As you can tell I am a golden also. Sorry the cat was laughing at you. Maybe you should thunk him on the head next time...I would!

fee said...

dear sydney,

i'm sure you had fun in spite of all that!

it's valentine's day today! happy valentine's!

loves and kisses from singapore,
fee