Thursday, June 7, 2007

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!


this is me........do you see me? they tied me up to a park bench! why?............cause they were playing.
we went to one of mommy's parks to meet her for lunch and me and the kids and dad were early.
then......................we met mom for lunch and watched her "work" up a field and while she was driving on the field................... I found a
SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I got em! and I was snuggling him wiff my mouth and then DAD totallllly misunderstood and made me spit him out! can you believe that! I mean me and that squirrel could have been best buddies in my tummy! I can still taste that wonderful furr!
oh well maybe next time when nobody can catch me.

6 comments:

fee said...

dear sydney,

so sorry to hear about the unfair treatment you received at the park. i hope you were suitably compensated upon getting home. (any treats, special attention?)

loves,
fee
ps: what became of the squirrel?

sydney said...

oh no the story didn't show up right...... let me fix it.

sydney said...

so thats what happened to the squirrel....dad made me give him up. aparently he is fine the squirrel.........I was after all using my snuggle mouth.
and dad gave me lots of hugs and treats when I got home and i was sooooooo tired so I just slept.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever chased a squirrel. My cats are fun to chase, though I suppose if I ever "snuggled" them with my mouth I'd be in lots of trouble.

Abby said...

Oh, my daddy took my squirrel, too, but only after it had been dead a day and I got to eat a little.

Jake said...

I chase and chase those things, but can't seem to catch one. We have way too many trees around here so they run up...it's no fair.